CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

yesterday has been long day

i couldn't believe dat yesterday has been a really long day
i tried to sleep, i tried to smile, i tried to laugh, i tried to hide
but after all.. there was nothing i could do to make ma self happy
ouhhhh so sickk

i've been feeling lost.. hurt?!!? i guess so..
i cried ma eyes out cuz it suxz to know that sumone doesn't understand me at all...
i thot she could help me out or at least.. made me feel a bit better.. but instead.. she made me feel
even worse.. i didn't know wat to do.. i locked maself in ma room.. cried in da dark n listened to all those
rock songs.. tried to calm maself down but it didn't work..

there are tons of thing going on in ma head rite now..
m asking u.. do i deserve dis??
HELL NO.. what have i done?? why do i feel so miserable??
i wish u were here.. i were someone could talk to me

wut even worse is dat.. i talked to ma beshfwend..
i finally realizes that no matter wat.. she still loves me.. even tho there are times that
she could be a lil monster to me n all dat.. but its okay.. i still love her anyway..
n yes.. i do wanna spend some quality time with her..
i feel lyk shyt whenever she talks about her feeling..
i know she's been through a really tough time lately..
i wish i could make her happy.. i wish i could make her forget all da problems..
i duno.. i wish i could bring her joy.. but unluckily.. m not da one she needs..
owhhh she going to leave me alone
actually she's gone alredy

anyway.. ma life is waaaayyy too complicated..
its fucked up rite now
and no one could understand all about these shitz...
watever
i'm glad that ma fwend came..
N talked to me n yeh.. i told him some of ma problems..
he explained to me about wat i should do..
actually.. it was reasonable tho.. i like talkin wit him
ever miss him lorhh..(da lama ta jumpa ko kan~~~)
at least.. he made me laugh with all those funky lawak n wahut so ever hahaha
yo man.. u really need to shave it off..
EWWWWWWWW
lmao

aite.. i've been blah blah blah.. too much these dayz..
m stressed out **sigh**

0 comments:

Post a Comment