CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

moh ler kiter balik campus





erm...i'm going back 2 cmpus today...
arrgghhh malasnya!hoho~
i dun't have much time 2 update my blog...
a lot thing to do lahh
raya lah mk bn tunang lah
but keep enjot it taw
duit raya pun masyuk
who said a little 21 age years old gals like me doesnt deserve to dpt wet raya
i hv proved it... no need to show my matric card or what
hahaha
my frenz n realtive came 2 my house...
n we've 2 prepare everything...
nasi beriyani pun ada

opss...actually i wud can say eat n eat ja
2 days b4, we made bbq at pk andak home...
hoho~ so yummy...
n yesterday,sup...
~sup tulang gitu...weee~
n my mom cooked that soup...!!
yippie!!!=p

but i've 2 left all those happy2 n enjoy2 time behind..
since i'm going back...
coz there's a lot of things i've 2 do...
d bz time is already waiting 4 me...hoho~
d assignments...presentations...test...adehhh...(opsss...xbek ngeluh...hoho~)
oh!i 4got bout my ceju island esaimen!!
adeh lg~
i've 2 stdy all the epics n mitos legend..stories... about the korean diver
rajin la plak ak...hoho~
...we'll go to korea... bernada sadis je kan...
credit to Dr Chong ,our bio developmental n anatomy n pysiology of animal lecturer...
we will do some research there...
actually 4 our assignments lor...huhu~

n d next task. english assignment
ok a little bit blur what i hv to do
since not really familiar with APA format n so on
elehh ckp je la mls na wat

hurm report plant??
sah3 la not fully done yet
dont ask me why ok??


keje2 lain haishhh ni yg ta bkenan
dont worry
i will finish it
with kuey raya n duit raya


oppss..it's already 10++
credit to my fwend
really2 beg u ols
to forces me done my work
to teach me how to wake early after sbuh
to ensure me study n study
really need u ols

well c u later on.. i will catch u later
muaahhh
(duit raya tuk sy msti ad yer)
(^^)


huhu~




0 comments:

Post a Comment