CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

ak masih bgini

setelah ak merngkap2 mnghadapi hidup

" ak masih lemah "

do u know something?
something that u will neva know..
for the rest of ur life?
i can stand now..
without u by my side, i think..
at least my tears are dried for u..
i think..
when the time i can stand alone..
when the time i though my heart is feeling less..
by the time i give up on it,
u come back..
saying hi but i dunno why?
dunt u know it?
dunt u know my weakness?
yes, u r my weakness,
by the time u come,
everything i stand for. all collapse..
do u notice it??or maybe u ignore it...
but why?
why r u doing this???
i cant say no to u..
i neva say no to u..
no matter how hurt my heart is..
i still can say NO to u..
i guess i am weak..
if u really care,..
if u really know me..
feel my feeling..
then, dunt said that words..
any words that remind me of us..
juz go..
n be happy with ur life
n neva come back here..
do it before i change my mind..
before it hurts me again..
juz go..
n let me here all alone..
go..
n dunt worry...
im ok
just now
tommorrow??
maybe...
(^^)

then u have go.. when i said so
then

never ask me again bout mylife
just astalabista
adios
amigos
huk3

0 comments:

Post a Comment