CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

bila ak stat bceloteh

sometimes I wonder about all these feelings yang kita tak boleh nampak ni
How does it work actually?
Is there any explanation scientifically?
Hormon ke ape ke...
(Well actually persoalan macam ni la yang buatkan Darwin et al. came up with teori mengarut-mengarut yang cuba terangkan kejadian manusia melalui sains)
So I should not be thinking too much about it, I guess.

It's been a very busy week for me
Not because I was doing so many stuff
but because of the learning and experimenting process that I have been going through
Haven't been 100% successful although I have learned a lot from it
Gotta have some time off
Gonna be with the nature again
Thinking about life
and planning my future
Sure it'll be good once in a while

Today was not the best day of the year.
A few things happened - and I'm not happy about it.
Apart from that, there are still good things happened - which explains why it was not the worst day of the year as well.
Anyhow, we've just passed one half of the year. There is another half to go.
I can't wait for the end of the month to come.

Bukan sebab dah tak tahan.
Tapi sebab tggu elaun masuk bulan depan

hak2

walidd jgn lupe aw wet tuk angah.. hk2

0 comments:

Post a Comment