CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

what u can guess from a chicken pox gurl

my goshhhhh... spew sgka an umo da 21 cenggini kna chicken pox.. x kira la kan kowang pggil pew.. tp tu lah realiti yg sy rse skng. adeshhhh penangan dek mnjadi nurse x bpe nk bertauliah slma sminggu jga adeq terchenta.. ak lak jd sasaran sterusnya.. haishhh en chicken pox ni mmg stalker ak btul.. hak3,,,,


ok i remembered da scene of the day with this chicken pox. i haven't been feeling so great for the last few days, huhhh i've also had a runny nose n a cough..the day shut da bezt day to spend wif my sis b4 she entered the uitm penang, feeling that i might be hv chicken pox always stuck on my brain... grrr.. see da docto the he said yes u r chicken pox n running a fewer, the first heart attack that i had. x ckup lg tuh,,,, then da tomorrow morning i wake up and stumble into the bathroom, n look in the mirror with blurry eyes anddddddd— yikes! i have chickenpox! n its like a zombiiiiieeeeeee

u've probably heard that chickenpox are itchy, horror, gatal, n yakss u turn to be zombie. it's true. da illness also may come along with a runny nose and cough.but the good news is that chickenpox is a common illness for kids, and most get better by resting just like you do with a cold or the flu. so pliz make sure u are kid to running this disease ok. me??? hurmm just lett me be 12 years old je la,,, huk3. for a kid not like me, the really good news is that, thanks to the chickenpox vaccine, lots of kids don't get chickenpox at all. kids who do get it after they've gotten the shot often get less severe cases, which means they get better quicker. hw about a gurl like me?? huk3...

so wait ya... i waiting my day n day....

what i done during da first week dating wif chicken pox

chickenpox may start out seeming like a cold, whre u might have a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, and a cough. but 1 to 2 days later, da rash begins, often in bunches of spots on the chestm head n face ( huk3, my chubby face,, feel sorry for her ok). from there it can spread out quickly over the entire body .. the worst thing is the rash is even in my ears and mouth. mybe after this my lip like engelina Jolie,,, haha who knows.

da number of pox is different for everyone.some people get just a few bumps; others are covered from head to toe. at first, the rash looks like pinkish dots that quickly develop a small blister on top (a blister is a bump on my skin that fills up with fluid).after about 24 to 48 hours, the fluid in the blisters gets cloudy and the blisters begin to crust over. as for me the rash is covered all by bodies.. so u can imagine hw many of that la kan.

my horror chickenpox blisters show up in waves, so after some begin to crust over, a new group of spots might appear. new chickenpox usually stop appearing by the seventh day, though they may stop as early as the third day. it usually takes 10-14 days for all the blisters to be scabbed over and then you are no longer contagious. my grandma said the first rash would be the last being recovered. hurmmmm...

besides the rash, someone with chickenpox might also have a stomachache a fever, and may just not feel well. my God.. pliz gv me a full strength to face this matter. oh ya really need to be in pantang ok... care ur food, care ur place.. avoid ranning day.. or t may turn worst like me.. now is padan muka lorh...

how does chickenpox spread?

chickenpox is contagious, meaning that someone who has it can easily spread it to someone else. someone who has chickenpox is most contagious during the first 2 to 5 days of being sick. that's usually about 1 to 2 days before the rash shows up. so you could be spreading around chickenpox without even knowing it! my second heart attack to here that la kan.. as i told before, during my great2 sis dyla running a chicken pox, i bcome her great2 nurse.. so dnt asking me how i get infection.

actually la kan, a person who has chickenpox like me can pass it to someone else by coughing or sneezing. when he or she coughs, sneezes, laughs, and even talks, tiny drops come out of the mouth and nose. these drops are full of the chickenpox virus. it's easy for others to breathe in these drops or get them on their hands. before you know it, the chickenpox virus has infected someone new. ;( dont know hw many people may got infection from my illness.

i remembered da moment that i hv when im going to see my panel docto . doc Piang... my goshh evryone talk about me... takling2 back from da bad... it to sedey n tettttttttt.. shitt that not their fault ok... its normal... hahaha.. cheer up faeza... dont be sad ok.

itchy-itchy, scratchy-scratchy

If u are that unlucky person, how do you keep ur chickenpox from driving you crazy? they itch, but u're not supposed to scratch them. pray for da bezt for me ok.. dont what cn be happent tomorrow n tomorrow

these tips can help u feel less itchy:

  • keep cool because heat n sweat will make u itch more.u might want to put a cool, wet washcloth on the really bad areas. my doctor suggest u dudu in aircond area.. haha plak la umah i psg aircond,, hik3
  • trim ur fingernails, so if u do scratch, u won't tear your skin. hurm doctor Krishnan sugget me wearing a glove to avoid this. i dont know it may help, but the rash also in my hand lorh.. yakss to many thing.
  • soak in a lukewarm bath. adding some oatmeal to ur bath water can help relieve the itching. hurmm u cn also use semambu leaves
  • Have ur mom or dad help u apply calamine lotion, which soothes itching... wahhh have a great thing spend wif ur family ok...
see... amalkan +++ thinking...
walhal im crying like a baby see my face like a zombiee hahahaa

NEWAYYY...
dont u ever3 try to
scratch

scratching the blisters can tear ur skin and leave scars. Scratching also can let germs in, and the blisters could get infected. If ur fever goes higher and an area of your skin gets really red, warm, and painful, tell an adult right away. u'll need to see a doctor because you could have a skin infection.





ok its enough to bebel here

0 comments:

Post a Comment