CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

a voice from bottom my heart

wanna be silent, bcause silence isnt bad rite?
acece, silent meh, as many time as i blink
try to forget da word that i knew
oohh, if my voice could reach back through da past

trust me, or trust u??
since i still far apart from u
this keep me frozen in every seconds ,
isnt safe to say from here
until da moment i damn so sure
there is no way to recover
i here stand all alone
im going all da way

darkness still running through my mind
this isnt true faizah mohd hanapiah

hope u gv me a chance to breaking all da rule
let me be a sum1 that u could approach sumday
the one that could fill ur fantasies
but i noe
da only bezt way is being myself
so just let me real
i wont ask once more chance

faeza faisya

0 comments:

Post a Comment