CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the last love note for u

i dont tell u often that i love u before
u are such a important person that i know
im really appreciate wut u hv done to me
thanks for all da sacrifice that u hv made
please know that they dont go unnoticed

one day i realize that i owned u perfectly
but that day isn't da good day even a thing
u know why??? because i lost u now n forever
i only know how much i love u after u leave me
its hurt. im hurting my self by hurting u too

im just wondering why this keep haunting me
remind me anytime until no more rainbow that i wishes could see
knowing that no more a chance to making it rite
knowing that no more u in my life
knowing that no more u in my shadow

am i???
please dont say this is not my fault
dnt forgive me
im begging u....
bcoz im only noe i luv u when u Go
wishes that i Go too
but that too much..



0 comments:

Post a Comment