CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am extremely bored all the time

its been 2 month actuallly since the last paper, genetic took me out from that DSM...(dewan sultan mizan). my gosh... in the early my semester break, I am really excited, exam is gone.. yeahhhh.. what??? i deserve to have that momment...happy, enjoy and free... merdeka!!!.... I have been struggle for 3 weeks for that exam. It is my second semester exam. It is really tough but i can do quite well for all those questions. alhamdulillah... got well in result too...

day by day, time by time. its been running my self only in the house.. every week going to my hometown at johore.. repeating my week rapidly... im too jobless for this 2 month already.. walking in such a horror bored road.... repeating the same routine.. eating2 n sleeping... time flies when you are having fun, that is what was said, but, to me, time flies just like that even when i am not having fun at all!!!


in this two months of semester break, to tell the truth, i have been doing nothing but eat, sleep, play and clear my bladder.. i didn't even do anything useful in my life for the last 2 month...my facebook is on 24/7, my sleeping hours is irregular since i sleeps in the early morning and wakes up around noon. i only eat 2 meals a day, sometimes one meal a day. i am not boasting, but this is a bad way to live your life.. trust me...very unhealthy......

my point is i feel like im wasting my time...im always bored and i feel im too young to be just laying around the house all day havin no life and being on the computer all day long or watching movies ..!when i am not on facebook, i am mostly sleeping, or watching movies in astro...all i did is sit on the computer all day long, actually always feel sooo bored...and if im aint on the computer i were watching tv or a movie but as soon as its over i hops on the computer again..

well right now im overweight but im gettin in shape workin out n try losing weight and so far have lost 2 kg... haiyarkkk leh caya ker???
well, i did my fasting time 2 or 3 time a week. trust me.it wont be a long, da last one month.. might be turn up be the hippo again.. t0o many walimatulurus invitation.. hoho nasi minyak time lorhh

there is specifically one part that never heals, and that is going to leave a scar~

0 comments:

Post a Comment