CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

kinda exhausted

I really,
REALLY
dont want this blog to revert to its previous whiny,
complainy incarnation...
but its just that this week hasnt been my favorite.

so..
this isnt going to be a ''real'' blog post..
its not that i dont have anything to say
i do hokeyhhh
im just not ready yett (ermmm)
i've had jumble of stupid feeling running singing around my brain, heart, kidney, liver n so on
i thing it had been tired enough to descibe how it cn be
eh.. choppp
this damn feeling making me suffer as i hv to recap physic chemistry formula in biokem lab
since this few days
but i just feel kinda exhausted...seyesss
i've spent the last week or so just trying not to feel so tired physically.
mentalityy and emotionally..


work, class, illness, and stress just sorta got the best of me... (#_#)
i’m now over the physical exhaustion,
but the mental/emotional exhaustion has just taken over...
alhamdulillah.. much better than da worst part i've done
i’m feeling a bit burnt out on, well, feeling.

i know that sounds so strange, but it’s so true for me.
i’m basically just trying to process everything and find ways to rejuvenate.
my goal for this weekend is to just play and do nothing.
perhaps i cn do

class sorta ruined that for me today, but tomorrow’s another opportunity.
i think i'm going to run away for a day
but that not da road can be taken

to many thing to do
rethinking again n again making lower n lower degree bcome da positive one
ohhh MY..
PLEASE .....
do let me know how im going thru da day..
guess its not simple as u pass the mekDee drive thru.
uhoohhuuoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment