CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

dis life cudnt be same

have u ever had that small little feeling in your heart
that ur missing sumthing or sumone but u really don't noe what or who
cause there is really nothing to miss.
everything is already around u.
but somehow there's just that empty spot in ur head or heart
whatever suits u,
that u noe there is something missing or that ur missing.

mmm.......
could it only be my hormones?
probably..
i really honestly don't noe.

*
everyone's got to face down the demons
maybe today
u could put the past away
i wish u would step back from that ledge my friend,
u could cut ties with all the lies, that u've been living in,
n if you do not want to see me again,
i would understand.
i would understand.

lately, the atmosphere seems to be like a volcano eruption.
yes, I'm tired,
fed-up and it takes too much efforts to control my anger.
unfortunately, they failed.
aahh...im over it
i'm OVER everything that i felt screwed up about.
it took me longer than i expected.

hmm.
i promised myself that i'd only allow myself to feel screwed up for only a night,
but it took me two days.
but that's still exceptable to me.
it used to take me longer.
i'm getting better at this.
perhaps


(masalanya sure ke ak oukeyhh je ni)

what??
these are what I've been feeling for recent days:

- insecure
-sad
-hatred
- uneasy
-what? pehal kamu nak sibuk

bak kata nidji, roda memang sudah berputar.
I'm now believing in that.
I really do.





0 comments:

Post a Comment