CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

totally sad n whut???

maybe its because um da kind of sick where my hearts is hurt.......but i feel like everything i am doing is wrong all da time..yeahh im not happy rite now.. totally not happy.. but yet im still trying cry with da smile face..

i hv been feeling more alone than i had in a while, even with my frends.. im sorry if this may hurt u. more introverted. i am adjusting. still, sometimes when ibelieve one hundred percent for sure in things, n something happens differently than i expected, i feel no confidence in myself at all...

really weird feeling until my self keep asking am i to cruel to you... i dont know why. but i believe u judge me on da bad thing from ur sight. n thinking nothing to myself, im crying n cying... like a little cat crying too... cat know to cry?? huh..

i guess i shud never against what my parent n family said.. i suppose to take note what they hv been told me.. yet now im regretting whut happen n gonna be.. nothing to be worry ask my walid olwez said to me cauase Allah is by ur side .....

i hv read some blog on da title how DOA solved all da problem n change my life... it so touche''d... now i feel i am not alone suffering a lot personal problem

msg from my frenz
"just be patient and trust allah. bad phase comes in everyones life and after every bad phase there is a good phase. everything will be fine. u will be a very happy person very soon. inshallah"

thnks a lot ya....
by da way

i just want u to know that when i was sad and down over this i opened the quran and came across the translation of surah sharh where they say " inna maa al usri yusra" which is repeated 2 times. it means verily after every hardship there is relief. this is mentioned twice in a row.

D\do u know wat this means my frenz? the quran is the word of Allah subhana wataalah. He has promised you a relief after your hardship.

There is Allah everywhere. He is the only one who can fix anything.

Your prayers are not wasted. no dua is ever wasted. you will see the reward of your dua soon inshallah. just be patient. engage in zikr and quran. specially la hawla wala quwata illa billah. inshallah u will see the results soon. be patient faizah,,,



0 comments:

Post a Comment