CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

all da scars is open

tell them i was happy, in my heart are broken, all the scars is open

wow.. sound too broken rite i tried desperately to let of go this matter.. to kick it out my heart, my mind n my dream.. even my diary.. i try my hardest for u, i tried my hardest for me too.

ours is a good story, the kind that they make movies about. da love, anger, tears, attraction, long late night conversations, the pain, the friendship; and the best part is when we r together.eventually we made up our minds, well mostly u, but ur logic was so painfully true, u were right we wouldve been to serious. but smetimes i wonder about da better as friends, because until very very recently that wasn't working out too well either.. quiet disappointed so

neither of us can afford the emotional turmoil it puts us through nor do we want it. as i walk away though just know this..its so strange feeling yet so not comfortable as i cn say feel live wrongly.. we didnt talk or see each other.. but hurt to say hurt to go... try for best to keep holding this on the shoulder.. until it swollen already..

ok.. i wont lie, i still hope one of us call n probably wont move on till u do.. actually im ittle bit confused that u were just going to leave it though u know how we prisoner at da moment of suffer . being openly emotional isnot sumthing i do so u know what we really trying

we kept it simple in between n did own thing. until we really ready to hung out together again.. i cry for my self.. until i realize no more tears to running down.. no more word to describe, no more feeling to hurting too.. its more painful then the others illness tht i gone through..

when its come for this second, i figured that it just alway settle.. u show me how beatiful this tarbiah, show me how to create more n more rational emotion..

0 comments:

Post a Comment