CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

i called them a bestfriends



as we get older mature it seems maintaining and making new friendships takes a back seat to life rite, or in other words we are so "busy" working on "our lives" that we stop actually enjoying life and living it.

life is filled with many peaks and valleys, its up and down and how the people u call friends react or don't react when we are going through the valley, desperately trying to climb back up, can say a lot about the "friendship".

on the road that taken along the road of life,i think my life was filled with - long time friends, new friends, business friends, social friends, aquaintence friends, and neighbor friends. Alhamdulillah... i admit it.. looking back at the early days my hard day and as life continued the dynamics of these "friendships" changed just as quickly as my life
~ in a blink of an eye -
people I had thought i could count one,
disappeared or became closer to me;
those whom i would not have expected to help pull/push me back up were doing exactlly that...
while others did not disappoint in their way

who knows..
in the early days, i literally cried myself to sleep at the loss of friends i "thought" would owez be there for me, as i would for them. i questioned why others remained n yet others stepped up unexpectedly..

as, da days turned to weeks, weeks to months, months to now to a years later ... the cream does rise to the top! i can't begin to tell you how blessed i feel as i think about those who now surround me and i call them "friends".

yes, for sure i still have some (how blessed and grateful i am for them) very long time friends, they are m
ore of extended like family; many are "new" friends - some of which whom have only been in my life a short time (i mean less than 3 years) i hold as close to my heart and with the trust and comfort of some long time friends. i have discovered a wonderful kind of friend, whom pre-accident i would have never known or had.
credit to my bff
whom that i called bestfriends 4 ever
whom that i called u adeq,
whom that i called u kaka
whom that i called u when i need
i called u when i smile n cry
whom that accept me with my weakness
those believe me to be a friends to them
love u olls

(uwww how many time i enter the backspce.. how many time the google has crash..its nothing to retype again n again)

1 comments:

cikshelaz

nur asyila zol like this

Post a Comment