CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

nobody said life wud be easy

ouchhhhh
yesss another entry for today
(alsan terbaik ta mo bukak nota....)

cari mode smula
ok.. 1...2...3...

ermmm
“u have a choice.
live or die.
every breath is a choice.
every minute is a choice.
to be or not to be.”


yet. im stil cant explain myself, im afraid , sumtime im thought im not myself u c
heyy dnt think too muchh im not crazy ghost hunter lahh

i wonder if ive been changed in da last nite (transformed><<)
aipppp let me think, was i da same when i got up dis moning **mode suspen
i almost think i cn feel a little different, but if im not da same, da next solan must be
who in da world am i???
(heyyy sengett lahh)


perhaps i should be immersed in a bubble bath reading da story of Alice in Wonderland--
I suspect Alice and i have much in common
(berjiwa perasan jap),, heyyy that my blogg so whos care rite??
rite now feel overwhelmed...
physically, im at one stage as I scramble to complete my exchanges everyday
in desperation to go back to study desk.

however, three steps back, one can find my mentality.
ive been so caught up with hype about study and potential my IQ HAHA
that I haven't had a minute to check in with myself (mentally, that is).
Though most of my days are spent in a quiet, empty house, Im hardly alone.
EMPTY HEART WUD BE...
with da aidil adha preparation in hostel... ouuhhhh disaster my feeling
family, friends, my toblerone and the internet make certain i am in constant contact.
rummate, n frenz with da same line (stay in hostel) keep busy until no more suffer to go back are exist



there are deadlines, benchmarks and goals
that must be met in order for me to return to normal life.
this what recovery on speed must i feel like.
im exhausted, confused and troubled by the accelerated path i am on.
i need time alone to think.
really think..
n i think I'm shutting down
enough
arrghhhh

perhaps me myself
diba, tika, ain, ryna still ok
credit much gracias to kak etiMOn... OUHHH
daya ku cygg::: im sory my atomen not coming to save u la dear
n now ccccc
my atomen cokelat toblerone
its coming2....
**booommmm**
auuuu.. hit da door (ij 127)
so embarrassed
oouhhh my atomen fall homesick
back to japan meet his sakura gurl
leave me...
leave me...

sumone ask me
::no more cry my friend::
oowhhh touchinkk in deep of oceanographi...
haha..
better shut up
this kerepek shudnt be alive
go3...







0 comments:

Post a Comment