CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

am i over-thinking???

em where to stat this entry ya
i have never written about the previously listed things,
per se, but i like them...
and you like them...
so we obviously have something in common.

sometimes, i can't help but wonder
how am i supposed to plan the next few years of my life
when i don't have any clue what's going to happen?
how can i make safe decisions and still be so blissfully happy?
because, to be perfectly honest,
it's about time I'm happy with my life.

nothing is that perfect...
da perfectionist in me quivers at the thought of university.
i know what i want to do,
i just don't know where for sure, and i don't know where i will be living,
second year of in university is a big deal, right?
you have to make choices.
and these choices will affect "the rest of my life."
(this probably those in last year i guess)
and these choices are scary as hell!

i need to keep my life balanced,
but it will be so difficult, especially since i now have many duty
and an average to maintain
if i wanted to cover all the messy in my life

i think i'm over-thinking things.

i'm just scared, guys.

these next many months
will require a lot of coffee,
love, meditation, yoga, therapy and hope.
(i'm joking about the therapy.)

let's begin!
faeza

0 comments:

Post a Comment