CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

love story me n rain....

Hey
This is my story
It's true
OK, listen

Oh baby, you're to me like the sun that's in the sky
That bathes me in your warmth and returns again and again
When you're by my side, I know somehow it'd be all right
Just like a fool, I let you go and lost you to pride

How could I have been so unwise? Ummm...
Didn't realize that I was so in love with you till now
I still wanna hold you in my arms
But it's too late, it's no use, I don't know what to do
I'm all alone

CHORUS
Every night, the story of my love
Is like a scene playin' before my eyes repeatedly
And now I cry out to you for the wrongs that I've done
Hoping that you will come back
Yeah, I love you
I still love you, baby

My life is now so incomplete
What should I do for you to truly forgive me?
How can I live without you?
Baby, come back to me
Forever, I'll wait for you, yeah...
To tell you my heart will never change

Stop my breath today; take my heartbeat away
I can't forget your love; it haunts me again and again
Pictures of your smile beckon me from all these blank walls
Like a lost soul searching blindly, shadows fill my eyes

How could I have been so selfish? Oh no...
Didn't notice that you meant so much till you were gone from my side
How could I live with all this pain? No, no...
My world grows ever so dim; oh, I was such a fool
It's all my fault

Repeat chorus

It's bringing me down
Tearing me apart
I need you so much; I'm begging to you down on my knees
You're the only one
There's just no one else, yeah...
All I need is to forever dwell in your love
But now I know, I can't speak these empty words to you
I love you so; let me prove my love to you once more
This time, my heart is true
Believe in me and you
And now, please listen to me
Just one more time

Repeat chorus

Baby, please come back to me
I miss you, baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment