CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a small pit stop here

wowww.. it has been long enough didnot make any pit stop here..its feel like my word were hiding inside seem to many chronic tragedy happen.ehh i mean a bit time spend with a a lot thing to filled up. being so tired doesnt gv me anything.too many commitments, and it wears me out to the point I get sick. I'm finally feeling 100% better from that cold (nearly three weeks later)


We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.. thus taking this opportunity to climb over the others road instead of mine... Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.(^^) Alhamdulillah . Thanks to HIM .


0 comments:

Post a Comment